Outdooroven recipe: blondies with pear and salted caramel
Blondies look just like brownies, but the taste is very different! Spice up your baking with this ultimate fall combination: a blondies recipe with pear and salted caramel. Bake them in the Weltevree Outdooroven and enjoy the taste of fall. The original blondies recipe can be found here.
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams Demerara sugar or light brown cane sugar
- 4 tbsp salted caramel
- 2 eggs
- 2 pears
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams self-rising flour
1. Light the fire in the Outdooroven and let the oven heat up to around 180 degrees Celsius. Grease our Oven Dish or cover with baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and peel the pears. Then cut the pears into cubes
3. Melt the butter in a pan on low heat until golden brown. Add the sugar and caramel and heat softly. Let it cool down until it is lukewarm. Then add the eggs, pear and white chocolate.
4. Add the flour into a bowl and add the caramel mixture little by little.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tray. Add 4 to 5 drops of caramel and use the back of a teaspoon or skewer to mix it through.
6. Bake the blondies for 25-30 minutes or until risen, golden and just firm.
7. Once cooled down, remove from the baking tray and cut into smaller pieces. Enjoy!
This outdoor oven is an eye-catcher in any garden! Enrich your garden or patio with the Outdooroven Original. From bread rolls for breakfast to pizza or sparibs for dinner: the outdoor oven is a real all-rounder and contains an outdoor fireplace, oven and barbecue grill in one. So you can enjoy adventurous meals outdoors all year round. In summer with a cocktail and in winter with a hot chocolate. In the lower open compartment the wood fire is stoked. Above it is a compartment with a lockable flap, in which you can bake. The top of the Outdooroven is flat and warm enough for cooking. The outdoor oven easily reaches temperatures up to 350 degrees and is expandable with various accessories. This iconic design by Dick van Hoff is made of high-quality 3mm thick Corten steel and will last at least 10 years. The outdoor oven comes complete with pizza stone, grill grid and 1 meter stove pipe. Complete your Outdooroven with various accessories. Light a fire, make some goodies in the outdoor oven and chat with your friends while enjoying the crackling wood fire in the background.
The Weltevree Oven Dish is more than a dish: it’s three dishes in one. It consists of two parts: a shallow dish and a deep dish and together they function as a casserole dish. The oven dish is completely made of enameled cast iron with a robust, matte look. This material retains heat and is naturally non-stick. It’s suitable for a variety of cooking tasks, but is especially great for slow cooking.