How does the natural circulation of the Dutchtub Original work?
- Put the plug in the bottom hole in the Dutchtub
- Connect the garden hose to the filling valve on the spiral and turn on the tap
- Light a fire in the basket inside the spiral
- Place the cover over the tub to keep the heat inside
- Once the water has reached the top of the word Weltevree on the logo, you can turn off the tap
- Now remove the plug from the bottom hole inside the Dutchtub. This will start up the natural circulation