1. Peel the beets and cut into equal parts so that they cook evenly.
2. For the marinade, mix the olive oil with the cinnamon, balsamic vinegar and honey and marinate the beets in it.
3. Cut the red onion into wedges and divide over the Ovendish along with the beets. Place the Ovendish in the oven compartment and cook the vegetables in about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, slice the halloumi and coarsely chop the pecans. Spread the pecans over the halloumi and after about 15 minutes, place the halloumi on top of the beet onion mixture in the Ovendish. Continue cooking together until the beets are soft and the halloumi has a crispy coating.
5. Meanwhile, make the salad: prepare the couscous as directed on the package and mix with the chopped dates.
6. Cut the little gem in half lengthwise and marinate in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Place on the grill rack of the Outdoor oven and cook for a few minutes until grill marks are visible.
7. Serve the couscous salad with the grilled little gem, the roasted beets and the halloumi.