1. Light the fire in the Outdooroven and let the oven heat up to around 180 degrees Celsius. Grease our Oven Dish or cover with baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and peel the pears. Then cut the pears into cubes
3. Melt the butter in a pan on low heat until golden brown. Add the sugar and caramel and heat softly. Let it cool down until it is lukewarm. Then add the eggs, pear and white chocolate.
4. Add the flour into a bowl and add the caramel mixture little by little.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tray. Add 4 to 5 drops of caramel and use the back of a teaspoon or skewer to mix it through.
6. Bake the blondies for 25-30 minutes or until risen, golden and just firm.
7. Once cooled down, remove from the baking tray and cut into smaller pieces. Enjoy!